Subject: Re: OT: possible project/research project -- ksh has it all and is now available for cygwin
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:52:55 -0500

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 02:39:10AM +0100, Karsten Fleischer wrote:
>ksh93 is capable of keeping specially prepared executables as builtins.
>Below is a copy of a mail I just got from the AT&T research labs with
>some comments on how to implement such things, and a link where you can
>download ksh93 source and binaries (yes, Cygwin binaries).
>Please follow the instructions in their site carefully, it's not the
>usual "./configure; make" thing, but it's not too hard to grasp ;-)

What happened to supplying this for the cygwin distribution?

Also, what about all of the patches you wanted to contribute?  What
happened with those?  I don't have any record that you've sent in an
assignment.

If I should give up on asking these questions, just let me know.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/