Subject: Re: terminal is not fully functional ***Rootdir problems***
From: Andrew Markebo <[email-masked]>
To: "Robert Mark Bram" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Oleg" <[email-masked]>, "Cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Mar 2002 13:32:31 +0100

[...]
| What does ncurses do?? Creative error messages? :)

ncurses is library that replaces curses, generic interface for moving
around the cursor in a text-terminal, drawing text-lines and so
on. Works on many terminal-types.

Not the problem here, well a bit of the problem could it be, ncurses
doesn't know of the terminal nutc, so it bails out :-)

[...]

| Rational Rose has altered these variables for itself. It seems I have to
| claim them back, but what should I change them to?

Hmm don't think I gave a good quick answer in my long mail here comes,
the variables you want to claim, set them to what you want them to be
in your cygwin.bat, or what you fire up cygwin in.. 

Variables like TERM, HOME and so on, unset most of the variables
Rational does.. 

        /Andy

-- 
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/