Subject: Perl Update problems
From: "Corey T. Holzer" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:19:54 -0500
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

I am running Cygwin 1.3.9-1 on a Win2k Workstation.  I am logged in as the
Administrator and when I try to update some perl modules via
'perl -MCPAN -eshell' I get the following error:

Cannot forceunlink
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/cygwin-multi/auto/Term/ReadKey
/ReadKey.dll: Permission denied at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/cygwin-multi/File/Find.p
m line 769

I have also gotten the same error under 1.3.10-1 version of the kernel.

Anyone have a solution to this problem?  Please email me.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/