Subject: Re: Looking for a mail server
From: Adrian Phillips <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew DeFaria <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Mar 2002 17:17:49 +0100

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew DeFaria <[email-masked]> writes:

    Andrew> Adrian Phillips wrote:
    >>>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew DeFaria <[email-masked]> writes:
    >>>>>>> 
    Andrew> I'm looking for a mail server a la sendmail. I've looked
    >> a
    Andrew> little but apparently sendmail has not been ported to
    Andrew> Cygwin. Are there any other mail servers that run under
    Andrew> Cygwin?
    >> Search google for exim and cygwin - its not sendmail but its
    >> one of the "known" Unix SMTP servers,

    Andrew> Downloaded exim and attempted to build it. There is
    Andrew> support for a Cygwin build. However:

    Andrew> gcc -c -g -Wall exim_dbmbuild.c In file included from
    Andrew> exim_dbmbuild.c:30: exim.h:197: arpa/nameser.h: No such
    Andrew> file or directory exim.h:238: resolv.h: No such file or
    Andrew> directory make[1]: *** [exim_dbmbuild] Error 1

    Andrew> So where is arpa/nameser.h and resolv.h?

No idea, check the archives to see a discussion about how exim was
ported, there may be something there,

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

-- 
Your mouse has moved.
Windows NT must be restarted for the change to take effect.
Reboot now?  [OK]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/