Subject: Re: No libintl* package on mirrors
From: Michael Schwendt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 23:15:10 +0100 (CET)

[Sorry for replying outside this thread. I haven't received the
next digest yet and reply to this from the list archive.]

: From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
: To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
: Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:16:25 -0500
:            
: It's there.  It should have been automatically installed by
: setup.exe. If it isn't then run setup.exe again, Click on "Devel",
: and select it.
:
: cgf

There is neither a libintl* directory nor a libintl* package in
the entire cygwin/latest tree. So, in which package do I find the
missing files?

These are alternative mirrors I've tried. My own mirror has
used ftp.franken.de so far, but I've never seen libintl*:

ftp://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/
ftp://ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de/software/windows/cygwin32/
http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/
http://ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de/software/windows/cygwin32/
ftp://gd.tuwien.ac.at/gnu/cygwin/latest/
ftp://ftp.easynet.be/cygwin/latest/
ftp://ftp.skynet.be/mirror/cygwin/latest/
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/latest/
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cygwin/latest/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/