Subject: Re: Source for "select"
From: "Matt Seitz" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:38:44 -0800
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

I was referring to my earlier assumption that the call was being forwarded.
You are correct, the function call is mapped, not forwarded.

"Robert Collins" <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:[email-masked]...
I'm not sure what forwarding you are referring to - forwarding (to me)
implies a function wrapper or some such construct. This is exporting the
function address + ordinal under a different label, which is somewhat
different, in that there is no affect on the stack/ no overhead
incurred.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Seitz [mailto:[email-masked]]

I think I found the answer to my question: the forwarding occurs in the
"cygwin.din" file.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/