Subject: grap-1.10
From: "fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:46:38 -0000

I downloaded
http://www.lunabase.org/~faber/Vault/software/grap/grap-1.10.tar.gz and
within Cygwin, after unwrapping it, I ran the commands

    ./configure
    make
    make install

The implementation seems to have worked just fine: by this I mean (i) there
were no errors reported during the make described above and (ii) everything
I try running that uses grap, works. So that's good.

But it isn't a Cygwin-supplied grap, so has none of the assurance that one
has come to expect with the Cygwin provision. Is there some "test" I can try
which would enable me to upgrade the assessment from "seems to work" to
"works"?

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/