Subject: Re: login: no shell: /bin/bash: Permission denied
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew DeFaria <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:29:11 -0500

Andrew,

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 07:44:22AM -0800, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >And rsh is a dangerous service anyway.  If you don't want it,
> >just remove the matching line in /etc/inetd.conf and use ssh.
> 
> Ah but I *want* rsh. I just want it to work correctly. :-)

Could this be the cause?

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-01/msg01052.html

Jason

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/