Subject: Re: xdvi runtime error
From: "Nicolae Santean" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 22:32:38 -0500

I believe that the 128 megabyte realloc failure is a consequence
(memory leak - maybe) of the other errors:

"xdvi: fcntl F_SETOWN: Invalid argument", "setsid: Not owner"

I am getting these errors first, and then I watch the memory being
slowly flooded. By no means xdvi should go to 128Mb. I suspect that
I have used wrong config/makefile settings during the make/install
and now xdvi is calling what it shouldn't.

Nick

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/