Subject: >>>OVER 14 MILLION TARGETED EMAIL ADDRESSES!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 02 23:05:55 EST

Dear [email-masked],

Would you like to get tens of thousands of new visitors to your web site 
daily?

Below is everything you will ever need to market your product or service
over the Internet! Besides that...It's the only real way to market on the 
Internet...Period!

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR MESSAGE SEEN BY OVER
14 MILLION TARGETED PROSPECTS DAILY?

             EARN MEGA-PROFITS WITH THE RIGHT FORMULA

If you have a product, service, or message that you would like to get out 
to Thousands, Hundreds of Thousands, or even Millions of people, you 
have several options. Traditional methods include print advertising, direct 
mail, radio, and television advertising. They are all effective, but they all 
have two catches: They're EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING. Not 
only that, you only get ONE SHOT at making your message heard, by 
the right people.

Now this has all changed!

Thanks to the top programmers in the world and their NEW EMAIL
TECHNOLOGY, You can send over 14,000,000 Emails Daily for FREE...
Without getting terminated from your current Internet connection!

It's very simple to do and you can be increasing sales within minutes of
installing this new extraordinary software!

To find out more information, Do not respond by email. Instead, Please 
click the link below or visit our web site at: 

http://www.cybernetemail.com/moresales.htm

Want to be removed from our list?
Simply send an email to us at [email-masked] and 
type "remove" in the "subject" line and you will be removed from any 
future mailings.

Cybernet Marketing

 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/