Subject: [BUG] NetInstaller leaves bad dates
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], XEmacs NT Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 17:40:36 -0500

Please pardon the cross-posting.  I'm copying this to everyone known to 
use the Cygwin Netinstaller.

Following an installation, if I do a disk scan (either McAfee or Norton 
- same result), I get numerous errors detected in the file date / 
timestamp fields.  McAfee explicitly says "invalid or future time," 
Norton just complains.

-- 
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.
Life is too short to tolerate crappy software.
.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/