Subject: Re: long delays on fhandler_base::open with cygwin 1.3.10
From: Chris January <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 16:31:24 +0000
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

> Are you sure that this is a Cygwin issue? My system exhibits pauses like
> this and they affect many, possibly all, executing programs. I have
> noticed nothing that suggests this is a Cygwin issue, though I must admit,
> I have a Cygwin BASH running at all times.
This occurs too frequently for it to be random CPU usage spikes. Besides, 
these symptons never occur unless I am running Cygwin. I'm going to try 
inserting some debubg messages inside the function to see where the usage 
goes (note: another hint it's a cygwin problem is that it only delays on 
this single function).

Regards
Chris

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/