Subject: Re: bash in Explorer Context menu (like "DOS here")
From: Kiran Prakash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:49:43 +0530

This REG file will put info into your registry to be able to open 
up a rxvt window similar to the powertoy.
notes:

1) if you dont have cygwin binary directory on your path, 
you have to edit the REG file and add the path to the beginning.
ex:- C:\\CYGWIN\\BIN\\rxvt.exe

2) if you dont have ~/.profile, just add a dummy empty one or
modify the REG file and remove the "--rcfile ~/.profile" bit.

Hope that helps.
Kiran Prakash
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/