Subject: status gcc-3
From: Ildar Mulyukov <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 13:57:14 +0300

Hello, cygwin hackers!
Would you please inform me about gcc-3.x status regarding to Cygwin 
project? I mean

* status of gcc-3 ability at cygwin platform
	(I suggest 99%; when I tried it out 2month ago everything seemed to be 
allright except spec - it was ugly)

* plans of using it as the default/alternative compiler available via 
setup.exe

Thanks!
-- 
Ildar  Mulyukov,
   free SW programmer/designer
================================================
email: [email-masked]

projects: http://os-development.sourceforge.net/

home: http://www.faki.mipt.ru/~ildar
================================================

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/