Subject: Re: Emacs for Cygwin (was: cygwin-mount.el, Using GDB in NTEMACS)
From: Jon Cast <[email-masked]>
To: "Katherina O'Connor" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:53:03 -0600

"Katherina O'Connor" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I am very interested in a cygwin/xfree86 emacs,

Thank you for your interest.

<reasoning skipped>

> However I must mention that I am very happy that xemacs is available
> in a cygwin version.

Naturally.

> In the past I tried porting emacs to cygwin/xfree86/lesstif, however
> it wasn't succesful. If anybody can help please let me know.

I hope I can help--that's why I'm working on the port.  If you want,
you can review the ``cygwin-mount.el, Using GDB in NTEMACS'' thread on
[email-masked], and post additional details from your experience
porting there.

Jon Cast

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/