Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Opening Apps
From: Joerg Bruehe <[email-masked]>
To: Gareth <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:40:26 +0100

Hi,

sorry about the crosspost, but I do not know the universe where 
the question arose.

Gareth wrote:
> 
> This is my 1st post on the mailing list so don't shout at me if it all goes
> wrong !!

You sent it to three lists, so probably no-one knows in which 
"world" you program. As the answer to your question very much 
depends on your environment, please select _one_ list only.

If you forgot that: 
"Cygwin" tries to put a Unix-like world on top of Windows, 
whereas "MinGW" makes the Windows libraries accessible to 
   Unix-like compilers and tools, 
about "dev-cpp" I have no knowledge.

Regards, 
Joerg Bruehe

-- 
Joerg Bruehe, SQL Datenbanksysteme GmbH, Berlin, Germany
     (speaking only for himself)
mailto: [email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/