Subject: Re: SSHD fails to start - not responding in a timely fashion
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:01:20 -0500

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 12:03:17PM -0500, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote:
>>I will try re-enabling the Computer Browser and Server services to see
>>if I have any luck and I will continue to investigate further service
>>dependencies.  If you have anything further or anyone else in your
>>support department has any feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.
>
>My support department is the Cygwin list! :-)

Right.  Unless you are interested in purchasing a support contract from
Red Hat, the only support available is via the cygwin community mailing
list at [email-masked].

Larry is one of many volunteers who answers questions on his own time.
Even the Red Hat employees who answer questions here are, for the most
part, doing so on a volunteer basis.

You can consider this an official pronouncement of fact, however.  :-)

Christopher Faylor
Cygwin/GDB Red Hat Engineering Manager

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/