Subject: Re: Your Cygwin question / cygreadline
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:13:26 -0500

Wayne,

Please post to [email-masked] instead of sending private email.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 10:41:03PM -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
> Did you ever arrive at an answer as to how to address the missing
> cygreadline.dll?

Why are you asking me?

> It cropped up when I was working/playing with Octave.
> 
> I tried searching the archives, got 160 some odd hits. No obvious
> titles, so I was left with searching that many files.

Hmm...

> Heres the funny, when I have tried to email the mailing list, my email is
> rejected, both from here, and my airbase email account.

So?

> Anyway, thanks, even if you haven't gotten it resolved.

See the following:

    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2002/msg00011.html

Jason

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/