Subject: Re: how does cygwin see what user I am in windows?
From: Andrew Markebo <[email-masked]>
To: Mattias Brändström <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alex Malinovich <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Feb 2002 09:57:03 +0100

/ Mattias Brändström <[email-masked]> wrote:
| After searching the FAQ for the phrase 'mkpasswd -d' I must report that
| it does not exist within the FAQ. Do you have any other information on
| where I can RTFM?

Well there is a users guide at http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/,
more exaktly (well to be honest I searched for "mkpasswd", and assumed
that the stuff about -d would be told)
http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-utils.html#MKPASSWD.

Or if you just type mkpasswd you will see which params you can throw,
maybe of interest.. 

        /Andy

-- 
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/