Subject: Re: [BUG] inter-process signaling of non-special signals breaks
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:50:03 +0100

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> If so, please create a simple testcase.  Apache is somewhat big for
> a small testcase, isn't it?

yes Corinna it is. But the problem is at the first run it seems
everything runs fine and then at some point (which I can't predict and
even worst can't recreate) the signaling issue comes arround.

If it helps I may provide you an acount to apache.dev.wapme.net which
runs an Apache installation and the effect can be seen there?! 

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/