Subject: Re: [BUG] inter-process signaling of non-special signals breaks
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:31:50 +0100

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> 
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 01:12:14PM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> > Ok, this issue has been addressed by me a couple of times, so I hope
> > you core Cygwin developers don't get borred from me.
> >
> > The bug (maybe it's fixed now, but it has been detected at least from
> > 1.3.1 up to 1.3.7) arises from my work on Apache for Cygwin.
> 
> It would make sense to test it with the latest release.  What about
> the apache patch for changing the user context?

1.3.23 has been released and the Apache guys seem to have discussion
if .24 is following right away because of a Solaris pthread
configuration problem. So I'm currently in some kind of stall
position.

Anyway, as soon as I get time for this to fix everything up in a clean
.23-1 release I will post you on cygwin-apps@

Corinna, it would be great if you could investigate this signaling
issue. I'm hardly guessing it's a problem to Cygwin even up to the
latest release.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/