Subject: Re: IPv6 struct sockaddr_storage
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Leonard <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:42:37 -0500

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list.  I've also Cc'ed this reply there.

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 05:39:19PM -0500, Daniel Leonard wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am working on an IPv6 project.  This project includes a TCP server
>that should be able to accept connections from both IPv4 and IPv6
>clients.  One past project made with FreeBSD uses for such purpose a
>structure called "struct socketaddr_storage" whose pointer is cast to a
>"struct socketaddr*".
>
>I downloaded all the cygwin package and greped all the files under
>/usr/include/.  However, none have the defenition/declaration of
>socketaddr_storage.  Where can I find such a structure to compile with
>g++ under cygwin under Windows 2000 ?
>
>Regards,
>
>Daniel L?onard
-- 
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/