Subject: Re: install 'cron' packages in cygwin
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Prakriteswar Santikary <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:44:35 -0500

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 09:31:11PM -0000, Prakriteswar Santikary wrote:
>I installed 'cygwin' today. I would like to install packages pertaining to
>'cron' for submitting jobs. Where can I find that package and how can I
>install it ? thanks. Santi

It's available via setup.exe but not installed by default.

The "Categories" part of the setup process has all sorts of interesting
things available, if you click on parts of the screen which contain
categories.

In this case, you should click on the "Admin" category if you want to
see the "cron" selection.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/