Subject: How to get dos path's in the debug information?
From: "Mack Lobell" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:12:29

Hi,

we just received a 2.95.3 cross compiler, host is cygwin (NT 4.0, SP6) and 
target is powerpc. The problem we have is that the target elf has cygwin 
path's (/cygdrive/c/some path/file.c) instead of dos path's (c:\some 
path\file.c). Our debuggers can't find the source files unless they get the 
path's in dos format.

Can this be done with a switch to the compiler?

Is it possible to recompile the compiler and do something clever with the 
source?

Best regards.

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/