Subject: Re: BASH: kill: (388067) - Not owner
From: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
To: Sylvain Petreolle <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:37:14 +0100

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 02:09:25PM +0100, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I installed a few days ago mysql server 3.23.25 for
> Windows (i'm running latest cygwin with Windows ME).
> [...]
> What could I do to solve the problem ?

Dunno.  The MySQL folks are using a Cygwin version on their own.
We don't know what that Cygwin version is doing differently since
the MySQL folks refuse to put up the source code of the used
Cygwin version to their web site, in contrast to the licensing
requirements.

The MySQL installation is not supported on this mailing list.

Ask the MySQL people.

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer                                mailto:[email-masked]
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/