Subject: Re: cvs question
From: [email-masked] (S.Yoshida)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 05:03:55 +0900 (JST)

Thanks,

Charles Wilson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> cygcheck -s -v -r

Cygnus Win95/NT Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Mon Jan 21 05:04:10 2002

Windows 2000 Professional Ver 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2

Path:	d:\cygwin\home\vzy03312\bin
	d:\cygwin\sbin
	d:\cygwin\usr\sbin
	d:\cygwin\usr\local\bin
	d:\cygwin\bin
	d:\cygwin\bin
	d:\cygwin\usr\local\pgsql\bin
	d:\cygwin\usr\local\pgsql\lib
	d:\cygwin\usr\local\bin
	d:\cygwin\bin
	d:\cygwin\bin
	c:\WINNT\system32
	c:\WINNT
	c:\WINNT\system32\wbem
	c:\progra~1\borland\remote~1\6.0\bin
	c:\utl
	c:\progra~1\resour~2
	c:\cc\msvc5\bin
	c:\cc\sharedide\bin
	c:\progra~1\borland\delphi6\bin
	c:\progra~1\borland\delphi6\projects\bpl
	d:\java\jdk1.3.1_02\bin
	c:\program files\resource pro kit
	c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT
	c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin
	c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools
	c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\bin
	c:\program files\devstudio\sharedide\bin\ide
	c:\program files\devstudio\sharedide\bin
	c:\program files\devstudio\vc\bin

SysDir: C:\WINNT\System32
WinDir: C:\WINNT

CYGWIN = `binmode envcache glob nontsec ntea nowinsymlinks notty'
HOME = `d:\cygwin\home\vzy03312'
MAKE_MODE = `unix'
PWD = `/www'
USER = `asyoulike'

ALLUSERSPROFILE = `C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINNT'
ANT_HOME = `D:/java/jakarta-ant-1.4.1'
APPDATA = `C:\Documents and Settings\asyoulike\Application Data'
CC = `gcc'
CLASSPATH = `d:/java/root'
COLUMNS = `100'
COMMONPROGRAMFILES = `C:\Program Files\Common Files'
COMPUTERNAME = `GALAXY999'
COMSPEC = `C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe'
CVSROOT = `/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT'
CYGWIN_HOME = `D:\CYGWIN'
DISPLAY = `127.0.0.1:0.0'
EDITOR = `svim'
HOMEDRIVE = `C:'
HOMEPATH = `\'
INCLUDE = `C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\atl\include;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\mfc\include;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\include'
J2EE_HOME = `D:/java/j2sdkee1.3'
JAVASRC = `/c/java/jdk1.3/src'
JAVA_HOME = `D:/java/jdk1.3.1_02'
JDK_HOME = `D:/java/jdk1.3.1_02'
JLESSCHARSET = `japanese-sjis'
LIB = `C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\mfc\lib;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\lib'
LINES = `31'
LOGONSERVER = `\\GALAXY999'
MANPATH = `/usr/local/man:/usr/man'
MOZ_TOOLS = `d:\projects\moz_tools'
MSDEVDIR = `C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98;C:\Program Files\DevStudio\SharedIDE'
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = `1'
OLDPWD = `/home/vzy03312'
OS2LIBPATH = `C:\WINNT\system32\os2\dll;'
OS = `Windows_NT'
PAGER = `less'
PATHEXT = `.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH'
PGCLIENTENCODING = `SJIS'
PGDATA = `/usr/local/pgsql/data'
PGHOST = `localhost'
PGLIB = `/usr/local/pgsql/lib'
PGPORT = `5432'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = `x86'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = `x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL = `6'
PROCESSOR_REVISION = `0803'
PROGRAMFILES = `C:\Program Files'
PS1 = `\[\e[0;36;46;1m\][\!:\j:0]\[\e[32;46;1m\](\@ \d\[\e[0;36;46;1m\]\u\[\e[0;46;1m\]\[\e[0;32;46;1m\])\w\[\e[0m\]$'
PS2 = `>'
PS3 = `#?'
PS4 = `+'
SHELL = `/usr/bin/bash'
SHLVL = `1'
SYSTEMDRIVE = `C:'
SYSTEMROOT = `C:\WINNT'
TEMP = `d:\TEMP'
TERM = `cygwin'
TTY = `/dev/conin'
TZ = `JST-09'
USERDOMAIN = `GALAXY999'
USERNAME = `asyoulike'
USERPROFILE = `C:\Documents and Settings\asyoulike'
WEBDOWN_JAVAOPT = `-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_shmem,server=y,address=webdown,suspend=n'
WINDIR = `C:\WINNT'
XAPPLRESDIR = `/usr/X11R6.4'
_ = `/usr/bin/cygcheck'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
  (default) = `/cygdrive'
  cygdrive flags = 0x00000022
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\Cygnus Solutions
  (default) = (unsupported type)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
  (default) = 0x00000400
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = `d:/cygwin'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/a
  (default) = `a:'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/c
  (default) = `c:'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/d
  (default) = `d:'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/i
  (default) = `i:'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/projects
  (default) = `c:\projects'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/r
  (default) = `r:'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = `d:/cygwin/bin'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = `d:/cygwin/lib'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/local/jdk
  (default) = `d:\java\jdk1.3.1_02'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options

a:  fd           N/A    N/A                    
c:  hd  NTFS   14645Mb  65% CP CS UN PA FC     
d:  hd  NTFS   39259Mb  28% CP CS UN PA FC     
r:  cd           N/A    N/A                    

.                    /cygdrive       user    binmode,noumount
d:/cygwin            /               system  binmode
a:                   /a              system  binmode
c:                   /c              system  binmode
d:                   /d              system  binmode
i:                   /i              system  binmode
c:\projects          /projects       system  binmode
r:                   /r              system  binmode
d:/cygwin/bin        /usr/bin        system  binmode
d:/cygwin/lib        /usr/lib        system  binmode
d:\java\jdk1.3.1_02  /usr/local/jdk  system  binmode

Found: d:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: d:\cygwin\bin\cat.exe
Found: d:\cygwin\bin\cpp.exe
Found: d:\cygwin\bin\find.exe
Found: d:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
Found: d:\cygwin\bin\gdb.exe
Found: d:\cygwin\bin\ld.exe
Found: d:\cygwin\bin\ls.exe
Found: d:\cygwin\bin\make.exe
Found: c:\progra~1\borland\delphi6\bin\make.exe
Warning: d:\cygwin\bin\make.exe hides c:\progra~1\borland\delphi6\bin\make.exe
Found: d:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe

   56k 2000/12/03 d:\cygwin\bin\cygbz21.0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz21.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2000/11/21 8:53
  621k 2002/01/16 d:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/16 18:54
  102k 2001/12/06 d:\cygwin\bin\cygcurl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcurl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/12/7 3:45
   73k 2002/01/16 d:\cygwin\bin\cygexslt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexslt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/16 18:06
   45k 2001/04/25 d:\cygwin\bin\cygform5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 14:28
   35k 2002/01/09 d:\cygwin\bin\cygform6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 15:03
   18k 2000/10/23 d:\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm.dll" v0.0 ts=2000/10/23 11:26
   22k 2001/12/13 d:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/12/13 18:28
   81k 2001/10/20 d:\cygwin\bin\cygitcl30.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygitcl30.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/10/20 9:25
   35k 2001/10/20 d:\cygwin\bin\cygitk30.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygitk30.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/10/20 9:25
   45k 2001/07/04 d:\cygwin\bin\cygjbig1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjbig1.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/7/4 12:25
  119k 2001/06/06 d:\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg6b.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg6b.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/6/6 13:27
   19k 2002/01/13 d:\cygwin\bin\cygltdl-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygltdl-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/13 15:35
   26k 2001/04/25 d:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 14:27
   20k 2002/01/09 d:\cygwin\bin\cygmenu6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 15:03
  156k 2001/04/25 d:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 14:29
  175k 2002/01/09 d:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 15:03
  226k 2001/04/25 d:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 14:17
  202k 2002/01/09 d:\cygwin\bin\cygncurses6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 15:03
   15k 2001/04/25 d:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/25 14:27
   12k 2002/01/09 d:\cygwin\bin\cygpanel6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/9 15:03
   40k 2001/11/21 d:\cygwin\bin\cygpcre.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/11/22 7:15
   39k 2001/11/21 d:\cygwin\bin\cygpcreposix.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/11/22 7:15
  163k 2001/05/06 d:\cygwin\bin\cygpng2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng2.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/5/6 13:05
   66k 2001/11/20 d:\cygwin\bin\cygregex.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygregex.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/11/20 23:44
  156k 2002/01/16 d:\cygwin\bin\cygssl.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/16 18:54
  390k 2001/10/20 d:\cygwin\bin\cygtcl80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtcl80.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/10/20 9:24
    5k 2001/10/20 d:\cygwin\bin\cygtclpip80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
   10k 2001/10/20 d:\cygwin\bin\cygtclreg80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtclreg80.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/10/20 9:24
  245k 2001/06/12 d:\cygwin\bin\cygtiff3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff3.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/6/13 2:25
  623k 2001/10/20 d:\cygwin\bin\cygtk80.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtk80.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/10/20 9:25
  612k 2002/01/16 d:\cygwin\bin\cygxml2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxml2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/16 13:24
   41k 2001/07/04 d:\cygwin\bin\cygXpm-noX4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-noX4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/7/4 10:21
   45k 2001/07/04 d:\cygwin\bin\cygXpm-X4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-X4.dll" v0.0 ts=2000/11/20 11:45
  202k 2002/01/16 d:\cygwin\bin\cygxslt-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxslt-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/16 17:52
   22k 2002/01/16 d:\cygwin\bin\cygxsltbreakpoint-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxsltbreakpoint-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/16 18:05
   49k 2001/02/03 d:\cygwin\bin\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/2/4 5:35
  720k 2001/12/08 d:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/12/9 7:02
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        DLL version: 1.3.6
        DLL epoch: 19
        DLL bad signal mask: 19005
        DLL old termios: 5
        DLL malloc env: 28
        API major: 0
        API minor: 47
        Shared data: 3
        DLL identifier: cygwin1
        Mount registry: 2
        Cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        Program options name: Program Options
        Cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
        Cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
        Cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
        Cygdrive default prefix: 
        Build date: Sat Dec 8 17:02:30 EST 2001
        CVS tag: cygwin-1-3-6-6
        Shared id: cygwin1S3

Cygwin Package Information
Last downloaded files to: d:\cygwin_setup
Last downloaded files from: ftp://ring.so-net.ne.jp/archives/pc/gnu-win32

Package             Version             
ash                 20011018-1          
ash-src             20011018-1          
autoconf            2.52a-1             
autoconf-devel      2.52-4              
autoconf-devel-src  2.52-4              
autoconf-src        2.52a-1             
autoconf-stable     2.13-4              
autoconf-stable-src 2.13-4              
automake            1.5b-1              
automake-devel      1.5-5               
automake-devel-src  1.5-5               
automake-src        1.5b-1              
automake-stable     1.4p5-5             
bash                2.05a-2             
bc                  1.06-1              
binutils            20011002-1          
bison               1.30-1              
byacc               1.9-1               
bzip2               1.0.1-6             
clear               1.0                 
compface            1.4-5               
cpio                2.4.2               
cron                3.0.1-5             
crypt               1.0-1               
ctags               5.2-1               
curl                7.9.2-1             
cvs                 1.11.0-1            
cygrunsrv           0.94-2              
cygutils            0.9.7-1             
cygwin              1.3.6-6             
dejagnu             20010117-1          
diff                0.0                 
ed                  0.2-1               
ed-src              0.2-1               
expect              20010117-1          
figlet              2.2-1               
file                3.37-1              
fileutils           4.1-1               
findutils           4.1                 
flex                2.5.4-1             
fortune             1.8-1               
gawk                3.0.4-1             
gcc                 2.95.3-5            
gdb                 20010428-3          
gdbm                1.8.0-3             
gdbm-src            1.8.0-3             
gettext             0.10.40-1           
ghostscript         6.51-1              
gperf               0.0                 
grep                2.4.2-1             
groff               1.17.2-1            
gzip                1.3.2-1             
indent              2.2.7-2             
indent-src          2.2.7-2             
inetutils           1.3.2-17            
inetutils-src       1.3.2-17            
irc                 20010101-1          
jbigkit             1.2-4               
jpeg                6b-4                
less                358-3               
libintl             0.10.38-3           
libintl1            0.10.40-1           
libncurses5         5.2-1               
libncurses6         5.2-8               
libncurses6-src     5.2-8               
libpng              1.0.11-1            
libreadline4        4.1-2               
libreadline4-src    4.1-2               
libreadline5        4.2a-1              
libreadline5-src    4.2a-1              
libtool             20010531a-1         
libtool-devel       20010531-6          
libtool-devel-src   20010531-6          
libtool-src         20010531a-1         
libtool-stable      1.4.2-2             
libtool-stable-src  1.4.2-2             
libxml2             2.4.13-1            
libxml2-src         2.4.13-1            
libxslt             1.0.10-1            
login               1.4-3               
login-src           1.4-3               
lynx                2.8.4-1             
m4                  0.0                 
make                3.79.1-5            
man                 1.5g-2              
mingw               20010424-1          
mingw-runtime       1.2-1               
mktemp              1.4-1               
mt                  2.0.1-1             
mutt                1.2.5i-6            
nano                1.0.7-1             
ncftp               3.0.2-2             
ncurses             5.2-8               
newlib-man          20001118-1          
opengl              1.1.0-5             
openssh             3.0.2p1-4           
openssl             0.9.6c-3            
openssl-devel       0.9.6c-2            
patch               2.5-2               
pcre                3.7-1               
perl                5.6.1-2             
popt                1.6.2-1             
postgresql          7.1.3-2             
python              2.2-1               
readline            4.2a-1              
regex               4.4-2               
robots              2.0-1               
rsync               2.5.1-2             
rxvt                2.7.2-6             
sed                 3.02-1              
sh-utils            2.0-2               
sharutils           4.2.1-2             
shutdown            1.2-2               
squid               2.4-STABLE20010508  
ssmtp               2.38.7-3            
tar                 1.13.19-1           
tcltk               20001125-1          
tcltk-src           20001125-1          
tcsh                6.11.00-3           
termcap             20010825-1          
terminfo            5.2-1               
tetex-beta          20001218-1          
texinfo             4.0-5               
textutils           2.0.16-1            
tiff                3.5.6beta-2         
time                1.7-1               
units               1.77-1              
unzip               5.41-1              
vim                 6.0.93-1            
w32api              1.2-1               
wget                1.7.1-1             
which               1.5-1               
whois               4.5.17-1            
xpm-nox             4.1.0-1             
zip                 2.3-1               
zlib                1.1.3-6             

Use -h to see help about each section

> Sorry it doesn't work for you.  It works for many other people. I use it
> daily.  Works best if your disks are mounted in binary (unix) mode.
> 
> S.Yoshida wrote:
> 
> > cvs 1.11.0-1
> > cygwin 1.3.6-6
> > gdbm 1.8.0.-3
> > 
> > failed cvs import
> 
> 
> What is CVSROOT?
> Did you 'cvs init' first?  (the documentation says to do that...)

$find $CVSROOT
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#checkoutlist
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#commitinfo
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#config
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#cvswrappers
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#editinfo
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#loginfo
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#modules
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#modules.db
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#notify
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#rcsinfo
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#taginfo
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/.#verifymsg
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/checkoutlist
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/checkoutlist,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/commitinfo
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/commitinfo,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/config
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/config,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/cvswrappers
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/cvswrappers,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/editinfo
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/editinfo,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/Emptydir
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/history
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/loginfo
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/loginfo,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/modules
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/modules,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/modules.db
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/notify
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/notify,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/passwd
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/rcsinfo
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/rcsinfo,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/readers
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/taginfo
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/taginfo,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/val-tags.db
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/verifymsg
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/verifymsg,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/CVSROOT/writers
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/AJREConfig.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/AJREConfigBeanInfo.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/APAFunc.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/APAResource.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/APCListener.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/APCListener.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/AlmAPA.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/AlmAPA.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/BytesHolder.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/BytesHolder.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/com_nifty_vzy03312_almail_WApi32.h,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/LogClient.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/LogClient.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/WApi32.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/WApi32.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/WEditor.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/WEditor.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/WEditorRich10.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/WEditorRich10.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/WEditorRich20A.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Attic/WEditorRich20A.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Constant.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/Constant.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/DebuggingEditor.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/filesystem.attributes,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/LoggingPlugin.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/LoggingPlugin.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/MenuHandler.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/MenuHandler.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/PluginInfo.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/PluginInfoBeanInfo.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/SimplePlugin.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/SimplePlugin.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/SwingUIEditor.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/WMenu.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/com/nifty/vzy03312/almail/WMenu.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/ExecAlmail.class,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/ExecAlmail.java,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/filesystem.attributes,v
/home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/src/java/almail/myManifest.txt,v

> > 
> > and download source of cvs with setup.exe 2.215.2.10
> > 
> > patch cygwin
> 
> 
> Why?  Source is shipped *pre* patched for use on cygwin.  By applying
> the patch, you removed all of the changes made to support the cygwin port.
> 
> > configure
> > make
> > make install
> > 
> > then, failed cvs (update, checkout, diff, import, everything)
> 
> 
> Not surprising.  You broke it by reverting the cygwin changes.

$setup.exe (reinstall cvs 1.11-0 with source)
$rm -rfv /usr/src/cvs-1.11.0 /usr/local/src/cvs-1.11.0
$rm -rfv /usr/src/cvs-1.11.0 /usr/local/src/cvs-1.11.0
$(cd /usr/src; tar -cvf - cvs-1.11.0) | (cd /usr/local/src; tar -xf -)
$cd /usr/local/src/cvs-1.11.0
$./configure --prefix=/usr/local
$make && make install
$rehash
$which -a cvs
/usr/local/bin/cvs
/usr/bin/cvs

$unset CYGWIN
$mkdir /home/vzy03312/cvs2
$export CVSROOT=/home/vzy03312/cvs2
$cd /www
$/usr/local/bin/cvs init
$find $CVSROOT
/home/vzy03312/cvs2
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#checkoutlist
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#commitinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#config
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#cvswrappers
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#editinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#loginfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#modules
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#modules.db
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#notify
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#rcsinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#taginfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#verifymsg
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/checkoutlist
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/checkoutlist,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/commitinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/commitinfo,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/config
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/config,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/cvswrappers
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/cvswrappers,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/editinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/editinfo,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/Emptydir
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/history
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/loginfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/loginfo,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/modules
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/modules,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/modules.db
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/notify
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/notify,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/rcsinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/rcsinfo,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/taginfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/taginfo,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/val-tags.db
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/verifymsg
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/verifymsg,v

$/usr/local/bin/cvs import www yoshida init
/.hptitle
/.hptitle,v: No such file or directoryhome/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/
/.message
/.message,v: No such file or directoryhome/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/
/.message.backup
/.message.backup,v: No such file or directoryy03312/.CVSROOT/
/index.html
/index.html,v: No such file or directoryme/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/
/test
/test,v: No such file or directoryle /home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/
/filemport: Importing /home/vzy03312/.CVSROOT/
/file -- not added: No such file or directory2/.CVSROOT/

No conflicts created by this import
$find $CVSROOT
/home/vzy03312/cvs2
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#checkoutlist
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#commitinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#config
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#cvswrappers
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#editinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#loginfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#modules
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#modules.db
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#notify
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#rcsinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#taginfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/.#verifymsg
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/checkoutlist
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/checkoutlist,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/commitinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/commitinfo,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/config
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/config,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/cvswrappers
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/cvswrappers,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/editinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/editinfo,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/Emptydir
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/history
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/loginfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/loginfo,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/modules
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/modules,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/modules.db
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/notify
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/notify,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/rcsinfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/rcsinfo,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/taginfo
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/taginfo,v
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/val-tags.db
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/verifymsg
/home/vzy03312/cvs2/CVSROOT/verifymsg,v

-- 
S.Yoshida [email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/