Subject: Re: Webmin on Cygwin
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Lapo Luchini <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 22:05:04 +0100

Lapo Luchini wrote:
> 
> I noticed on http://www.webmin.com/webmin/ that "cygwin 1.3" was a
> "supported" platform of webmin... and it is indeed, but it has some
> quirks (is that the right word?).

yep, webmin support has been introduced by me for the Cygwin platform
to the webmin developers. Unfortunatly I had not the time to tune and
provide a clean patch for a OOTB working version.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/