Subject: Re: Newbie Question (+ installation and security questions)
From: David Starks-Browning <[email-masked]>
To: "Dylan Cuthbert" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:30:50 +0000

Neither rxvt tips nor instructions for installing everything with
setup.exe are in the FAQ yet.  I'm really sorry.  Hopefully tonight?
Meanwhile you'll have to search the email archives.  (I think the FAQ
tells you to do that anyway, before writing to the mailing list.)

The problem with my FAQ maintainance has been that my connectivity to
work (where all my Cygwin mail archives are carefully organised) from
home (the only place I can maintain the FAQ) has degraded profoundly
over the past few months.  I had hoped that would be transient, but
since it is persisting, I've recently been working to get everything
in the right place(s).  So things should improve soon.

Regards,
David
(Cygwin FAQ maintainer)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/