Subject: rxvt ignores (displays!) escape codes
From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:58:21 +0000

If I run up the cygwin bash (presukably under some flavour of 
cmd.exe), and then run rxvt, I get a new window with TERM=xterm 
as expected, but all attempts to print escape codes print '\e'!

   Cursor movement's shot to hell too; pressing 'up' actually 
moves the cursor in the window as opposed to recalling the 
previous command.

   What've I done wrong?  I don't recall messing with TERMINFO 
and the like.

-- 
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature
ls: .signature: No such file or directory
[neil@fnx ~]# exit

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/