Subject: Re: Heimdal 0.4e and Cygwin
From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
To: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>, John Peacock <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <[email-masked]>, Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 13:05:58 -0500

At 10:45 AM 1/8/2002, Nicolas Williams wrote:
>OpenSSH earlier. Thanks. This fixes it all, though it's still
>interesting that 'ls /usr/local' doesn't show 'bin' yet 'ls
>/usr/local/bin' does show things in there.

Well, looks like you'll need to track this down yourself if you're
truly interested.  I'm going to wager that you created a mount to the
'bin' directory in '/usr/local' but didn't create a 'bin' directory 
first.  Of course, that's only a guess.  Still this is one thing that
would explain the behavior you see.

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/