Subject: Re: [[email-masked]: current cygwin compatablity with cygwin b20.1]
From: John Marshall <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:33:46 +0100

On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 10:33:29PM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> I am wanting to start using prc-tools, and all the documentation I can
> find says to use it with cygwin b20.1.

You can find prc-tools binaries compiled against modern Cygwins at
http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/ [1].  Please write to the authors of
the documentation to which you refer asking them to stop recommending
hideously outdated versions of prc-tools.

To future prc-tools users searching the mailing list archives (yes, I
know this is unlikely!):  emailing prc-tools questions to the Cygwin
mailing list is mostly a waste of your time, because the Cygwin people
don't know about prc-tools, nor need they.  Please consult the README
file that comes with prc-tools to see where to ask questions.

    John

[1] And before anyone asks:  no, cygwin1.dll is not being distributed
    without source from this website.  :-)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/