Subject: Re: Apache::Request and Cygwin
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 15:27:26 +0100

Hi Dan,

> Since installing Apache and mod_perl on Cygwin, everything has been working
> hunky-dory until, inevitably, I need to use Apache::Request. Unfortunately,
> I can't get it to compile, and I've seen posts that have stated that it is
> not possible. Has anyone got this working?

once again: yes! it is possible.

Several have been able to compile mod_perl staticaly for Apache 1.3.
Please search for "cygwin" in the mod_perl mailing list and you will
find several hints for that.

I admit, it's a bit tricky and far away from OOTB. -- as much as my
time allows it, I will contribute to mod_perl to have it OOTB for the
upcoming releases.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/