Subject: Re: MIT Kfw SDK w/ Cygwin? Trying to build OpenSSH w/ GSS-API on Cygwin...
From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Danilo Almeida <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:36:23 -0500

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 03:32:01PM -0500, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Or just try to compile Krb5 with Cygwin.

Has anyone done this in recent times? I have a feeling it won't work.
But, hey, I could try. Still, Leash32 won't work, so I'll still need to
find a GUI kinit.

Nico

> > Then again, tracing this with GDB makes me believe Jeff... :/
> > 
> > Oh well. I'll have to give Heimdal a try then...
--
-DISCLAIMER: an automatically appended disclaimer may follow. By posting-
-to a public e-mail mailing list I hereby grant permission to distribute-
-and copy this message.-

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only 
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you 
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please 
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this 
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free 
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, 
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore 
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents 
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If 
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This 
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be 
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or 
related financial instruments.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/