Subject: Re: Anyone got mod_perl working?
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:18:40 +0100

> has anyone out there got mod_perl working under cygwin? I'd love to see your
> notes.

yes, the module works if compiled in as static version. The shared
module DLL version throughs segmentation fault.

Further postings are following.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/