Subject: Re: Apache/cygwin shutdown problem
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:52:14 +0100

For those who are interested,

a patch with further cygwin support for the 1.3 branch has been
submitted to the apache developers list and will be hopefully commited
to cvs in a couple of days.

You may find the patch in a couple of hours here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40httpd.apache.org/

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/