Subject: Re: Apache/cygwin shutdown problem
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 01:05:25 +0100

Corinna,

> > I CC'ed to cygwin@ instead, since Chris seems to dis-like the fact
> > that we keep this thread in cygwin-apps@.
> 
> This has nothing to do with Chris personal disliking.  Did you read
> http://cygwin.com/lists.html?

yes I did, I just noted the fact that Chris had this kind of reminder
for me :)

Wishing you and Michael everything best for the new year!

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/