Subject: RE: Starting program under bash as Scheduled Task
From: Scott Goldstein <[email-masked]>
To: "Kredba" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:46:18 -0500

Won't this just run bash at 12:15?

What I want to do is run a script, "MyScript", within a bash environment at 
12:15.

So, I want to emulate the following:

1.  Start bash.  .bashrc is executed and shell opens with a prompt.
2.  At the prompt, run MyScript

Can this be done?

Thanks.

Scott

>===== Original Message From "Kredba" <[email-masked]> =====
>Be sure, that the task manager service is running.
>
>Open cmd.exe and type there command similar to this :
>
>at 12:15 cmd /c "c:\bla\bla\sh.bat"
>
>In the batch file you can call bash --rcfile .

------------------------------------------------------------
"Just a mirror for the sun...
 My smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun."
------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/