Subject: Re: Bison 1.30
From: "Fractal A." <[email-masked]>
To: Randall R Schulz <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:31:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Because the compiler (bison 1.28) appears to be working incorrectly, I believe
that a newer version of bison might solve the problem.  I don't know why the
"implicit declaration" error is occurring.  I don't know what to do to solve
it.  The arithmetic.lex and arithmetic.y files were compiling properly before. 
When the other files started outputting the "implicit declaration" error, it
seems that everything stopped working correctly.  The error is of the type
"implicit declaration" of several different yy functions.  If you think of
something to help, please let me know.  Thanks.

Examples of the error:  
Errors of this nature cause me to believe that the compiler is failing.

C:\cygwin2\c15>g++ -Wall -c -gstabs ch1-05.y.tab.c
/usr/share/bison.simple: In function `int yyparse()':
/usr/share/bison.simple:358: implicit declaration of function `int
yyerror(...)'

C:\cygwin2\ega>g++ -Wall -c -gstabs arithmetic.y.tab.c
/usr/share/bison.simple: In function `int yyparse()':
/usr/share/bison.simple:361: implicit declaration of function `int free(...)'

=====
Fractal A.                    [email-masked]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Send your FREE holiday greetings online!
http://greetings.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/