Subject: Re: Fw: cygwin Digest 18 Dec 2001 13:12:55 -0000 Issue 1641
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 01:55:17 +0100

> I am having a weird problem with cygwin (1.3.6) and Internet Explorer 6.0
> when running a bash shell.
> 
> Internet explorer runs fine and I can surf the web, etc. However when I
> close the last IE window, IE crashes with no real apparent error. This does
> not occur when cygwin is running.

So we may introduce Cygwin's new slogan "We make even IE more stable!"
:))

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/