Subject: Re: bash dos
From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Markebo <[email-masked]>, "Fractal A." <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:43:09 -0500

At 03:32 PM 12/21/2001, Andrew Markebo wrote:
>A small but though, you need to be careful when you throw paths at the
>tools, they want unix-paths, separated by /, not \, and they probably
>don't understand drive-letters.

Generally, no.  With the possible exception of additional configuration 
for 'make', which I noted in my response to this thread, Cygwin-enabled
tools understand DOS-style paths just fine.  Any that don't would be 
considered buggy at this point.  

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/