Subject: Repeated 'Signal 11' - it's network related
From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:57:58 +0000

Nobody seems to have had any comment WRT my continued, random 
'signal 11' errors trying to configure and/or make (even in a 
make clean!).

   If I run purely off a C:\-installed cygwin, I suffer no 
problems at all - I seem to have compiled up gcc fine.

   So - why would running cygwin off a (WinNT) network drive 
cause a multitude of 'signal 11' errors?

-- 
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature
ls: .signature: No such file or directory
[neil@fnx ~]# exit

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/