Subject: Re: setup.exe question/feature request
From: "Keith Starsmeare" <[email-masked]>
To: "Robert Collins" <[email-masked]>, "Pat Gunn" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:22:55 -0000

> Also if you were to contribute to the command line options work for
> setup, that would allow script driven installs.

I hadn't forgotten that I was looking at that... (loosing my job changed my
priorities somewhat!). I've found getopt a royal pain in the bum. And I'm
finding debugging with gdb a nightmare - but then I've never liked gdb (but
having developed and supported a propritetry debugger for 5 years, I'm
probably biased!).

If anyone would like to see the source changes I've made so far, just drop
me an email!

Keith

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/