Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-3.0.2p1-2
From: Frank-Michael Moser <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:58:49 +0100

After updating OpenSSH I cannot find ssh.exe
any longer?! Running setup.exe again and rolling
back to the previous version makes everything
fine again.

Regards,
Frank-Michael.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
DECODON GmbH                        phone: +49(0)3834 515231
W.-Rathenau-Str. 49a                  fax: +49(0)3834 515239
17489 Greifswald                    email: [email-masked]
Germany                               web:   www.decodon.com
------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/