Subject: teTeX - fmt-Files not created
From: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:46:47 +0100

Hi,

I'm new to teTeX on cygwin.

I follow the instruction in 

/usr/doc/Cygwin/tetex-beta-20001218.README

deinstall and reinstall the teTeX-beta distribution, like explaint
in the mail archive.

Delete the ls-R - file and execute 

texconfig confall
texconfig rehash
texconfig init

with no errors!

But even then, I got no fmt files for latex, tex, etex, elatex or
even the pdftex family.

What have I to do, to get teTeX running?

Regards
Ralf
______________________________________________________________________________
Sichern Sie sich Ihre Chancen auf den Jackpot: Mit dem WEB.DE 
Lottoservice bequem und sicher tippen: http://tippen2.web.de/?x=11

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/