Subject: CYGWIN and rlogin - non inheritance of variable CYGWIN
From: arnaud GAND <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:29:21 +0000

Hi

I use inetd with CYGWIN on NT4 station.
I configured inetd proprely (variable CYGWIN put to "binmode ntsec 
notty" and registry key as explained in the doc with same value).

I need "notty" use of CYGWIN to run some NT programs.

with system variable CYGWIN put to "binmode ntsec notty" i get those NT 
programs run well
but with rlogin (from IRIX station) they do not work and CYGWIN variable 
is not set.

What is wrong with my configuration. What is the tuning for getting 
CYGWIN with "notty" teminal for rlogin ?

Thank you for helping

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/