Subject: Re: experimental texmf packages
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Dec 2001 17:49:57 +0100

"Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I have successfully installed your texmf packages using setup.  I just put
> your files in my existing downloaded files and edited my existing setup.ini
> to add the texmf-* hints.
> 
> Simple tests for tex, latex and dvips work.  I will have a play over the
> weekend and see what I can break.

Thanks, please do.  I'll be making them Cygwin compliant, while Jerome
will rebuild the tetex-beta package because of libpng issues.  Also we'll
have to look at config file settings before these get into Cygwin.

Greetings,

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/