Subject: Re: experimental texmf packages
From: "Robert Collins" <[email-masked]>
To: "Charles Wilson" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <[email-masked]>, "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 13:51:51 +1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Wilson" <[email-masked]>

> Robert Collins wrote:
>
> > Non-public code bug reports do belong here
>
> you mean, bug reports for non-public code belong on
***cygwin-apps@***,
> right?  This thread is on cygwin@ (originally because of the texmf
> thing, and Gerrit's Reply-To address).  Perhaps this setup-related
> subthread should be moved to cygwin-apps?

Gee whaddya know. OOPS.

> Err, whataminute.  Come to think of it, this thread has encompassed
> adding a new texmf-related package to the dist, and modifying the
> current texmf-beta package, renaming issues,...

Yes, this discussion is nearly 100% cygwin-apps fodder.

BTW: Gerrit, if you post with a munged Reply-To: Address, could you
please also Munge your 'readable version' to be something like "Gerrit
Haase @ Cygwin" rather than just "Gerrit P. Haase"?

Rob

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/