Subject: Re: cygwin 1.3.6 + bash 2.05a-2 + command completion
From: "Yllman, Jens" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:32:47 +0100

Hi,

 I've hade the same problem since 1.3.6. And now I have 1.3.6-3
installed. Still the same problem. 1.3.5 works fine.

 If you run sh instead of bash you get tab characters. So I guess it has
to do with the file find process in bash.

 Jens Yllman
------------------------------------------------------------
Uniweb AB                            Phone:  +46 8 626 42 00
P O Box 745                          FAX:    +46 8 626 42 01
S-191 27  SOLLENTUNA
SWEDEN                               http://www.uniweb.se/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/