Subject: Re: experimental texmf packages
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: 30 Nov 2001 18:08:30 +0100

[email-masked] (Jerome BENOIT) writes:

> > 
> > I tried this, but it seems that a plain rebuild gives some (small)
> > problems; the binary executables don't get a .exe extension, eg.
> 
> I do not understand: does your source come from the cygwin distribution
> ?

Yes; but possibly it's an artifact of cross-compilation.  I'm using a
script to fix this for my other packages.

It's being suggested that tetex-beta needs a rebuild, do you want to
do that?  Also, if/when texmf gets included in Cygwin, would you be
willing to add dependencies on texmf-base and libncurses6?  Maybe
tetex and texmf packages should be put in a group 'tex' or
'publishing' or so.

Greetings,

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/