Subject: Re: Setup.ini timestamp 1006949405 vs. timestamp 1006970688
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Joel Rubin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:24:42 -0500

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list.  I've also Cc'ed this reply there.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 02:08:15PM -0500, Joel Rubin wrote:
>Hi. I had crashes when I downloaded the former (e.g. from
>mirrors.rcn.net) or tried to use the former to install from disk.
>
>The latter worked fine. The crash on install from 'net happened after
>I downloaded setup.ini and I couldn't find any other difference.
>
>The crash dialog said something about an error in User.exe but I doubt
>that is of any use without symbols, a debugger, et alia.
>
>I was using Win98SE on an old HP Vectra PII-266.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/